Friday, October 21, 2011

Ding dong the week is done

Look what I found at work today by the backdoor inside my classroom. The kids almost squished the poor thing, though his little back toes look all gnarled. Quite cute though, and we let him go just outside the fence before he sustained any further injury. I might have kept him if I knew about how to care for geckos, but it was probably best for him to be outdoors.

Anyways. It is now 8:45 on a Friday night and I am in my pajamas ready for bed already. Sad, no? I did, however, download a few songs from the new Everlast and Switchfoot albums, and also a few from Skrillex. Quite good, though I am sure my neighbors aren't pleased with the volume levels as loud as I like them. Aside from the music though, I am quite glad today is Friday. It hasn't been a horrible week, just kind of long and I was more than ready for it to be over with. I sprained my ankle last Friday and it's been interesting hobbling around in a walking brace all week. I think I may be out of it in another week or so. I really hope so because driving back and forth to work has been a pain (both literally and figuratively.)

Currently I am helping my husband study for his final skill test for his paramedic certification. It certainly takes a special kind of person to do this sort of thing because I have absolutely no clue about anything on the papers he needs to study. I have banned him from talking for ten minutes as he reads over the information there and I will quiz him when he is done. I know he will do well tomorrow.

Perhaps tomorrow I will have some amazing culinary creation to post about. Who knows. Will check in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment