Sunday, November 13, 2011

Catch up post

These last two weeks have been super busy. Work has not been easy, but I will say that I am thankful to have a job and to be employed for a good company. The one year anniversary of Grandpa's death came and went, along with a visit from Grandma. I still feel like I'm carrying around some guilt regarding his death and wish I could at the very least go back and say goodbye. Ah well...c'est la vie I suppose.

I've been cooking and baking a lot lately. Made some of these the other night and they came out fabulous:



I ate them with a side of mustard and I was in heaven. They were even great the next day (I love cold soft pretzels.)

Also made this yesterday:

Apple walnut cake topped with salted caramel. It was absolutely amazing and was also great the next day.











This dish though, has to be my favorite dinner item I made this week. It's maple glazed apples and chicken on top of mashed sweet potatoes. Yeah...it was as good as it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment